GDS is a guard dispatch and monitoring system for security companies.
- Jobs may be dispatched by pager, cell phone or PDA
- Each stage of the job is tracked. These stages can be configured to suit
- Job escalation: jobs can be re-prioritised by the system if they are left
unattended for too long
- Job prioritisation: jobs are sorted on the traffic screen according to the states
they are in
- Active job lists can be refined to allow different operators to focus on different
Patrol officer welfare
- Welfare check-in requests via pager, cell phone or PDA.
- GDS can be set for periodic check-in at user defined intervals. The interval
can be changed on-the-fly for different circumstances.
- Panic button facility raises alerts at base station.
- Numerous reports for job and customer information.
- Job and customer data can be exported to Excel using CSV.
- Jobs can be batched for export to accounting/billing system.
- Flexible job costing system.
Automated (batch) reporting
GDS can email or fax most reports to arbitrary or defined groups of
destinations as the result of certain events, or automatically at predetermined
- GDS can automatically schedule jobs for future-dated events, or events
that occur at regular intervals.
- Jobs can be created in response to various events to implement operational
Mobile / PDA integration
GDS integrates with mobile phones and handheld PDAs, allowing each guard to
interactively respond to jobs without tying up radios and operators.
Bar code/attendance processing
- In conjunction with the PDA subsystem, the system can record bar codes
scanned by patrol officers at sites as proof of attendance.
- Reports on attendance/non-attendance can be produced on demand or
automatically sent to relevant internal or external parties.
Controlled internet access
- Access can be given to internal users, or to 3rd parties via a website.
- External monitoring companies can submit jobs to the system without having
to call via telephone.
- External users can update details within the system, subject to their access
rights, and to a vetting system to protect the data from malicious activity.
- Customers can access GDS to review details of their activity.
Minimal installation requirements
- GDS can be installed and operational on a new server in minutes – ideal for
disaster recovery scenarios.
- System requires no installed files on workstations – upgrades are painless.
Interested in this product for your business?
For more information about GDS, please contact info.